viernes, octubre 28, 2005

Nuestro blog interesa en USA

Quiero compartir con ustedes este mail que me llegó de USA, estos señores llegaron a Punta del Gallo a través del blog.

Dear Mr. Herrera,

I am thinking of purchasing a parcel of land on Punto Del Gallo Fundo. My partner Natalia and I visited Chile this year to look at the Fundo and we fell in love with it. We are finding it difficult to obtain information about the Fundo, and wondered if we could telephone you to ask you some questions. We found your details on the net. The problem is although Natalia speaks Spanish reasonably well, I do not speak any. So Natalia will have to do her best to interpret for me.

Kind regards Barry Mickleburgh

3 comentarios:

Jonny dijo...

Barry
I suggest that Natalia should get in touch in Spanish with Ana Alvarez, who lives in Punta de Gallo. She is acting as a real estate broker selling land and renting houses.
Her cellphone number is 569 035 3420 and her e-mail is anatunquen@yahoo.com

Good luck

Jonny

Anónimo dijo...

Great investment opportunity in Costa Rica: condo costa estate real rica, condo costa rica, condos for sale in costa rica. Visit us for more info at: http://www.jaco-bay.com/

isa dijo...

Hablando de USA, aki te dejo este enlace para q todos cheken www.educa-isa.blgospot.com y comenten de todos los temas que abordo.